The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Warrior Forum

Home of The Warrior Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesFriendsPortalRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WarcraftBeast
Peasant
Peasant
WarcraftBeast

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 am

Anyone else play w.o.w.?
Back to top Go down
WarcraftBeast
Peasant
Peasant
WarcraftBeast

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:24 am

Anybody?
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:53 am

The links below are to Star Wars the Old Republic, which i mention in my comment below.
BEST TRAILER EVER MADE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Admin does apparently. I don't. Ive played my share of MMORPGS but i dont think i can handle W.O.W...Dont have time for it lol. but i am looking forward to star wars the old republic, it should be out sometime in 2011, they have been working on it for over half a decade.
BTW it has come to my attention that if anyone wanted to put a link into a reply, the link will always be pasted at the front of the reply so you would have to copy and paste anything you wanted typed before it. IT HAS ALSO COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT YOU CAN NOT COPY AND PASTE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dramabob
Peasant
Peasant
dramabob

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Worst game ever! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 pm

not really..
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorforum.forumotion.com
anti demon
Knight
Knight
anti demon

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:19 am

i used to play W.O.W. then i stopped cuz i didnt have time for it now i play modern warfare 2
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 pm

+ the best thing that came from wow was leeroy jenkins
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorforum.forumotion.com
anti demon
Knight
Knight
anti demon

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:03 pm

and that southpark episode [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Forum :: PC Platform-
Jump to: