The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Warrior Forum

Home of The Warrior Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesFriendsPortalRegisterLog in

Rate the Avatar Above You

Go down 
+6
Via
Timohept
SewerRat
anti demon
Hoodz
JCM
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:26 pm

10/10 What an epic movie
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorforum.forumotion.com
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Who the hell gave me a bad rep on my first rating? You guys are punks if you cant take some hardball criticism. No one is even fairly judging? You guys are *****-....I feel like im Simon from american idol and you guys are all Paula. Quit flattering each other with crap. anti demon's picture should not be rated 10/10 just because the movie was good? LMFAO? IT SHOULD BE RATED BY THE AVATAR. A cookie monster cupcake is interesting but the emptiness of the background totally throws it off. Definitely not a 10/10. This forum is a joke, but whatever im over it.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : illegal words)
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm

9/10 tim your taking it too serious. calm down a bit, your too aggresive.
Back to top Go down
SewerRat
Baron
Baron
SewerRat

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:18 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
Via
Count
Count
Via

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:21 pm

haha.. thats funny .. you got all mad .. HAHA!!
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:22 pm

I am calm. I just find it ridiculous to be rated bad for actually being serious? Simon does his job on American Idol, he's not there to flatter people, and yet people think he's the but hole. If anything, some of you should be rated bad for being horrible joke judges. If it was just for fun, then fine, don't rep me bad for it? I could see if I just gave them a low rating and had no real reason to, but that is not the case.
Back to top Go down
Via
Count
Count
Via

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:25 pm

i laughed.. does that make me a good joke judger?
Back to top Go down
SewerRat
Baron
Baron
SewerRat

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 pm

i gave u my hightest rating i never go ten ten because i never found the most amazing thing yet
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 pm

You guys read "aggressive" words online and assume that im going crap? I talk like this normally and calmly? Do I not? Juan, I call everyone ***** frequently, you know that. Just because my words are now typed instead of spoken, don't assume I'm saying them any different than I always do? Thanks.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : illegal word)
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

It's his opinion and it doesn't affect you much.
Not only that but I gave you a rep boost anyways
And yes, (you are a butt in real life)
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:28 pm

I wasn't talking about you Sean. I'm talking about everyone throwing 10/10s out like it's nothing. Who hasn't gotten a 10/10? Seriously? What is the point of this forum if everyone is going to get a 10/10. Are we so self-conscious that we need a 10/10 buddy just for encouragement? That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Via
Count
Count
Via

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:29 pm

man .. i would really like to know the word your bleeping out.
Back to top Go down
SewerRat
Baron
Baron
SewerRat

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:32 pm

9/10 tim i gave both of you a 9/10 your exaggerating
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:33 pm

The world is a bad place, mostly because of people's uneducated opinions. It is a shame that these people are allowed to make decisions for others. When a more suited and understanding individual gives a reasonable opinion, they get bashed by a sea of ignorance.
Back to top Go down
SewerRat
Baron
Baron
SewerRat

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 pm

are we talking about obamas presidency? Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Quit giving me good rep lol? Idc about the rep. It was the fact that someone went out of there way to dislike my judging simply because it was actual judging and not a friendly favor.
Back to top Go down
Via
Count
Count
Via

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:38 pm

i honetly can tell if your mad or not..
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Obama was a better candidate than McCain and Palin....especially Palin...she was the joke of the century. Obama is also a better candidate than Bush. I don't see why so many people dislike him. If being polite and being able to speak properly determined whether or not someone could become the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, then most of the candidates wouldn't have been allowed to run.
Back to top Go down
SewerRat
Baron
Baron
SewerRat

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:40 pm

lol most canidates have a college dgree i want to see the first high school graduate get the seat lol
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Via wrote:
i honetly can tell if your mad or not..

...and I "honetly" can't tell if you meant to spell "can" or "can't". So I don't know how to reassure you.
Back to top Go down
Via
Count
Count
Via

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:43 pm

I honeStly canT tell if your mad or not..

happy?
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Poole,
8/10 i disagree with that 1100%
Back to top Go down
SewerRat
Baron
Baron
SewerRat

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:44 pm

calm down little via
which part

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Back to top Go down
Via
Count
Count
Via

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:29 am

umm..
lemme see....
7/10 Is that en elephant? shooting like some big cheese ball or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the Avatar Above You
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next