The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Warrior Forum

Home of The Warrior Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesFriendsPortalRegisterLog in

Tutorial on Pirateering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

Tutorial on Pirateering Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial on Pirateering   Tutorial on Pirateering EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 am

INTRODUCTION (Skip if you're not interested) - My tutorial was originally for a friend who wanted to know where she could download movies for free. I decided to share it on here.

There is no free site that will allow you to download quality movies.
They all pretty much have "one small fee". If you want free movies with
good quality you're gonna have to turn into a pirate =p. Don't get
scared when I say, but Limewire is your best friend IF you're smart about
it. A lot of people download limewire and complain about viruses and
malware and this and that, those are the idiots. I've downloaded 100s
of GB worth of stuff from limewire, and I've never once gotten a virus.
How? I follow one simple rule: NEVER USE LIMEWIRE DIRECTLY TO DOWNLOAD
ANYTHING. The people who get viruses probably are downloading music,
which are usually the same file sizes as the typical virus. Never use
the search engine to look for anything on Limewire. Now for free movies,
free games, free software, free e-books, free music, free everything to
exist, you're going to have to go through a fairly simple process, but
trust me it is worth it.

Okay here is what you need to do.

1. Download Limewire from here: http://www.limewire.com/download/?os=xp&fhp=1

2. Install Limewire.

3. Go here and click download this torrent. (if it asks if you want to affiliate limewire with torrent files then say yes. or if you want to open it with limewire, say yes.): http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5484559/LimeWire_PRO_v5.5.8_Final___Crack_%5BChattChitto_RG%5D

When it is done downloading right click the torrent file and select "locate on disk" and it should take you to the folder it is located in. Which by default should be documents/limewire/saved/LimewirePro...

4. Open the folder and double-click
"LimeWire PRO v5.5.8 Final . Crack [ChattChitto RG].exe"

Use the How To guide and enjoy the entertaining music lolz. Follow the instructions as given and in no time you will have Limewire Pro, which provides faster downloads and a built-in antivirus. After installation it will tell you to activate limewire pro, and all this about how your key is blocked because it was used too many times. IGNORE those messages, if you cracked the file (followed instructions) then you do not need to worry about any of that. Just click "later" or "no thanks" whenever you get those messages. A small price to pay for free stuff.

Okay now that you have all that you need, let me explain in more detail what you're actually doing. Limewire is a program that uses torrents to allow you to download pretty much anything you want. Here is how it works. Someone makes a torrent (which is a link to a specific file) and loads it onto a torrent site (ex: thepiratebay.org)
People use a torrent program like Limewire to be able to "download" the files linked to the torrent. Everytime someone downloads a torrent, they now have the files linked to it on their computer. The torrent is linked to everyone who has the exact same files on their computer and is allowing them to be uploaded.

Lets say someone has a video on their computer. They make a torrent, upload the torrent to the piratebay.org, and someone else downloads this torrent using limewire. Now the person who downloaded the torrent, is part of the torrent. So the next person who downloads the torrent gets faster download speeds because 2 people are sharing (seeding) the file, and once the 3rd person finishes, there are now 3 people seeding.

The people who choose not to seed the file after downloading it are called "leechers". They just download torrents and stop the upload. Every torrent has a number of seeders and leechers. The more seeders you have, the faster the download will be. The more leechers you have, the slower the download will be. If you have 100 seeders and only 2 leechers, your download speed will likely be over 1MB per second! But if you have 100 leechers and only 2 seeders, the download will probably be as low as 2KB/sec, which will take ages to complete. It is always good to seed a file you just downloaded, it is respectable to seed twice as much as you download, after all your getting things for free anyways! Of course there are exceptions, and you are never forced to seed anything.

Limewire by default seeds whatever you download at a 2.0 ratio, meaning if you downloaded a song that is 2MB, limewire would seed that same song until you have given other people 4MB of the song (given out the song 2 times). You can always stop limewire from uploading. (NOTE: stopping a file from being uploaded WHILE it is also being downloaded will end the download as well and you will have to start the download again.)

You should never need to worry about making your own torrents since so many awesome people do all the dirty work for you. Just go to a torrent site and download the torrents you like using limewire. Thepiratebay.org is my favorite site, because each torrent is given a detailed description, and you can read people's comments about the torrent. If torrents are bad or have viruses on thepiratebay, people can report it and the site will remove those torrents and ban the uploader. The people on thepiratebay who have pink or green skulls by their name are TRUSTED, meaning you can always trust their quality and professional torrents.

Okay you are now an official pirate! ARGGGG! Go scavange ye internet fer wondrous treasure!

To start go to http://thepiratebay.org/

Type in a movie you like. Ex: Sherlock holmes.
Make sure you check "video" so it filters anything that
isn't a video out of the search.

A bunch of torrents should come up. At the right side of the screen, above the torrents, you should see "SE" and "LE" (seeders and leechers), click "SE" and then the search will show you the torrent files in order from the most seeded to the least seeded.

If you searched Sherlock Holmes, the top torrent should have about 3450 seeders and maybe 300 leechers, this file will download extremely quickly, and you will have the full movie in a few mins, maybe an hour.

Click the torrent, read the description and comments if you'd like, and if your satisfied with the torrent click "DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT" and make sure u open the torrent to Limewire. Limewire will start, if it wasn't already open, and download the file.
Once the file/files are finished downloading, you can right click the file and select "locate on disk" to go to where it is on your computer, and now you can watch the movie all for free. You can put it on a flashdrive or external harddrive or just leave it on your computer.

NOTE: Torrents may not immediately start at 500kb/sec...they take time to connect to people who are hosting the torrent files. It may take up to 20 minutes to get to full speed.

You can do this for almost any movie, any song, any album, book, recording, software, whatever you can think of, just type it in, search for it, read the torrent descriptions and download if you like!

Welcome to a world where everything is free, and fast. Keep in mind, it is illegal though. So keep what you do, to yourself.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on Pirateering   Tutorial on Pirateering EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:06 am

If you have completed this tutorial and would like to download one of my favorite movies of all time, Jacob's Ladder, this is an excellent torrent to use:

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3439979

I'm getting 1000kb/sec download speeds and the whole movie will download in about 10-20 minutes. It starts off slow as it connects to uploaders though.

Great movie. It inspired many horror games and films including the Silent Hill series. Silent Hill even went as far as to use a specific street name in their game that is from this movie. Also in their game "Silent Hill Homecoming" they pretty much copied an entire scene from this movie and pasted it into the game lol.

This movie was made in 1990. It isn't for everyone though. It is rated R. There is brief nudity, sexual content, blood and gore, disturbing images, etc. But its nothing TOO bad. I'd let my 13 year old son watch it (If I had one).
Back to top Go down
DaGlitchMaster
Baron
Baron
DaGlitchMaster

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on Pirateering   Tutorial on Pirateering EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:59 am

soooo, how does that have to do with pirates?
Back to top Go down
http://daglitchmaster@yahoo.com
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on Pirateering   Tutorial on Pirateering EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:14 am

"Borrowing" software online for long periods of time is referred to as pirating. Hence the name of one of the most popular supporting sites "thepiratebay.org"
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on Pirateering   Tutorial on Pirateering EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Tim i understand your means of helping, but please change the title to something more 'community friendly'
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorforum.forumotion.com
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on Pirateering   Tutorial on Pirateering EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Did they honestly expect a tutorial on how to be a real-life pirate? Why would they ever need to know how to be a real life pirate...

The title is accurate in its own nature, but if you insist, you can change the title. I don't know what is "community friendly". "How to illegally download software for free tutorial"? That title is less "friendly" if you ask me. Idk, you can delete the whole thing if you want. Probably shouldn't be here anyways, definitely not when school starts. I just thought some people might be interested, at least during the summer.
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on Pirateering   Tutorial on Pirateering EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:39 pm

ok well i agree on those terms.
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on Pirateering   Tutorial on Pirateering Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutorial on Pirateering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Forum :: The Community-
Jump to: