The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Warrior Forum

Home of The Warrior Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesFriendsPortalRegisterLog in

Non warriors on the Warrior Site?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoodz
Knight
Knight
Hoodz

Non warriors on the Warrior Site? Empty
PostSubject: Non warriors on the Warrior Site?   Non warriors on the Warrior Site? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:57 pm

ok IDK if it's just me, but why is it that people about 13 years old able to join the forum and chat amongst us?
I'm not trying to be rude but isn't this site supposed to be "for warriors, by warriors" in the way that only people from warren could join and chat with people from warren.
Tell me why this is ok AdMiN
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Non warriors on the Warrior Site?   Non warriors on the Warrior Site? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:47 am

I made the same argument with the Admin. She is not the only one who isn't a Warren Warrior. I can see the exception to middleschoolers who will eventually attend Earl Warren Highschool, but people who don't even live in the same state? People who have no ties to the school whatsoever? The motto "for warriors, by warriors" isn't entirely accurate. This would be more suiting: "for certain individuals who have a relationship to Admin, by Admin".

Anyways it doesn't matter really. If everyone at Warren joined, it would be different, but they didn't. The people who aren't from Warren, have at least contributed to the activity of the site.
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

PostSubject: Re: Non warriors on the Warrior Site?   Non warriors on the Warrior Site? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:49 am

yes but don't you think that people like Via should deserve some respect?
I mean she did help the post count grow
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorforum.forumotion.com
Hoodz
Knight
Knight
Hoodz

PostSubject: Re: Non warriors on the Warrior Site?   Non warriors on the Warrior Site? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:45 am

true, i guess.... i still wish that warren was exclusive but i guess we can't ride solo, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non warriors on the Warrior Site?   Non warriors on the Warrior Site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Non warriors on the Warrior Site?
Page 1 of 1