The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
The Warrior Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Warrior Forum

Home of The Warrior Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesFriendsPortalRegisterLog in

Ill destroy anyone in MW2

Go down 
+2
WarcraftBeast
Hoodz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoodz
Knight
Knight
Hoodz

Ill destroy anyone in MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 pm

like i said "i'll destroy anyone in MW2"
Back to top Go down
WarcraftBeast
Peasant
Peasant
WarcraftBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 pm

but u cant beat me in w.o.w. Ill destroy anyone in MW2 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:27 pm

ill beat you in mw2, on ps3. Id even put money down on that. Ill put money down on super smash bros brawl too. or gears of war.
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:42 am

I doubt that cuz its all about me Ill destroy anyone in MW2 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorforum.forumotion.com
WarcraftBeast
Peasant
Peasant
WarcraftBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:40 pm

No it's all about WoW. 10 million players, I bet if you tried it, you'll get hooked
Back to top Go down
Hoodz
Knight
Knight
Hoodz

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Nobody that has a life is gonna want to play that game. I'm sure because you dont have one, you like it and thats ok because it give you something to do. It's alot better than killing, stealing, or anything else but it's not gonna be something I'm gonna sacrifice my precious time doing.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Peasant
Peasant
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Not to mention the fact that it accomplishes nothing. What is the objective?
And the number of people playing has nothing to do with how good of a game it is. Just because a large amount of people go and pay four times as much money for a pair of shoes, that pair of shoes is not necessarily better quality than another. So just because people pay $20+ to play WoW, that doesn't mean it's a better use of your time than something free.
And WoW has no skill to it. From what I've heard, you can basically suck at it and still progress, much like Lego Starwars.
Back to top Go down
JCM
Emperor
Emperor
JCM

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorforum.forumotion.com
Timohept
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Timohept

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Damn Steve your earning your Rep here lol. Ill destroy anyone in MW2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Hoodz
Knight
Knight
Hoodz

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Like I said, people spend there time on what they like doing, I like MW2, the wow wuss likes his thing and you like jerking off. theres no crime in any of those so all other talk is really your opinion over mine or mine over yours.
Back to top Go down
WarcraftBeast
Peasant
Peasant
WarcraftBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 pm

It's ok then haters, team up on me but, when ever you feel like taking a shot at the game, let me know, ill be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Hoodz
Knight
Knight
Hoodz

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:41 am

lol... aw dont cry you big wimp.
Back to top Go down
anti demon
Knight
Knight
anti demon

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Ballen!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ill destroy anyone in MW2   Ill destroy anyone in MW2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ill destroy anyone in MW2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warrior Forum :: Playstation Platform-
Jump to: